1000A Primary Current Injection Test Set Transformer Test
Primary Current Injection Test Kit up to 1000A for Power Transformer GFUVE Test-901
TEST-901 primary current injection test set adopts ARM Chip to control its output process and large capacity of toroidal transformers. It is equipped with LCD display and current meter; it can show primary current value, second current value, turn ratio and the action time.
Packing is used as aluminum alloy body with PC panel. TEST-901 is mainly applied to CT turn ratio testing in the power system and contact resistance test which need large current.
What are Applications of the GFUVE Test901 Primary Current Injection Tester?:
- Primary injection tests
- Protective Relay Testing
- Circuit Breaker Testing
- Current Transformer Testing
- Recloser and Sectionalizers
- Switchgear Testing
- Ground Grid Testing
6 Best Features Benefits of the Primary Current Injection Testing Kit:
- Permanent current up to 1000 A, 5KVA
- Max current output up to 1100A
- Built-in digital ammeter 0.5% accuracy
- Built-in digital timer resolution 1ms
- Small size, light weight, easy to test on-site
- Thermal and short-circuit protection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.