World's Premier Digital Multimeter. Superior Accuracy and High Response, Topped with Safety Terminal Shutters
The Hioki DT4200 Digital Multimeter Series consist of a complete lineup of 9 models ranging from professional to industrial to pocket meters.
The DT4281 is our top-of-the-line high-precision 60000 count digital multimeter with all of the functions and features required for advanced testing in complex power and electrical applications.
CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
Key Features of Hioki DT4200
- 60000 count, 5-digit display, high-resolution measurements
- ±0.025% DC V basic accuracy, wide 20 Hz to 100 kHz AC V
- frequency characteristics
- Low-pass filter cuts high harmonics (when measuring inverter fundamental waveforms)
- Includes multiple measurement functions such as DC+ACV temperature, capacitance, and frequency
- Terminal shutter mechanism (prevents erroneous test lead insertion)
- Measures large currents with optional clamp probe (only for DT4281, which has no 10 A terminal for accident prevention)
- Measure up to 10A with direct input (DT4282 only)
- Dual display lets you check voltage and frequency simultaneously
- Magnetic strap (Optional)
- Rear kickstand
- Store probes at the back of the tester
- Identify excessively high input with a red screen backlight
- Robust design capable of withstanding a drop from a height of 1 m
- USB communications function supports PC measurements (optional)
- Broad -15 (5°F) to 55°C (131°F) operating temperature range
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.