HT Instruments COMBI420 Multifunction Tester
HT Instruments COMBI420 Multifunction Tester 17th Edition Multifunction Installation with single-phase power quality measurement
- COMBI420 tests to all local regulations (17th edition) and provides test results for complete documentation.
- It measures overall earth resistance, tests on RCDs type A and AC up to a rated current of 1A, Insulation up to 1000V, Continuity with 200mA and short-circuit currents, it also allows measuring and saving environmental parameters (illuminance, temperature), leakage current and the electric quantities active power, harmonics, power factor on single-phase systems and, last but not least, it offers the possibility of checking phase sequence only using one lead.
- The internal memory allows saving the measurements carried out in order to subsequently transfer them onto the PC through the serial connection.
- The instrument has been provided with the innovative AUTO function: by selecting this function and only setting the value of RCD current, COMBI420, connected to a power outlet, carries out tests of overall earth resistance, on RCDs and insulation tests in a sequence.
- At the end of the test, the device shows all results with the indication of compliance or non-compliance with the standards with simple symbols OK or NOT OK.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.