HT Instruments FULLTEST3 Multifunction Tester
HT Instruments FULLTEST3 Multifunction Tester Multifunction Tester for safety of machinery IEC/EN60204-1:2016 and low voltage switchgears and controlgears IEC/EN61439-1-2:2011
- Power Frequency Dielectric withstand voltage with test voltage of 1000VAC
- Testing protection against indirect contact:
- Continuity of protective conductors with test current 200mA
- Automatic disconnection of the supply (RCD, MCB, Fuse)
- RCD tripping (RCD AC, A, B) up to 1A on TT Systems
- Magneto-thermal protections (MCB curve verificaiton on B, C, D, K) and fuses (gG, aM) on TN Systems
- Insulation resistance measurement with test voltage of 500VDC
- Discharging of residual voltage V<60V in 5sec/1sec
Clearances and Creepage distances:
Dielectric withstand voltage with test voltage of up to 3400/5100VAC
Continuity of earth system and protective conductors ≥10A
Power Frequency Dielectric withstand voltage with test voltage of 1800VAC
Alternative power-frequency voltage test up to 5100VAC
Test on enclosures of insulating material:
Dielectric Withstand voltage with test voltage up to 2835V
Discharging of residual voltage V<60V in 5sec/1sec
- HT Instruments offers a cutting-edge device to carry out all measurements required by the new laws as regards tests to be performed on electric switchboards and machines IEC/EN60204-1:2016 and IEC/EN61439--2:2011.
- Further to measurements of protective conductors’ continuity, insulation and dielectric strength, FULLTEST3 is capable of carrying out tests on RCDs type A, AC and B, General, Selective and Delayed, measurements of Line/Loop impedance also with high resolution 0.1mΩ (with optional accessory IMP57), measurement of non-trip earth resistance and leakage current with clamp transducer.
- It can also carry out test on breaking capacity, protection tripping, I2t tests relevant to magneto-thermal circuit breakers in curve B, C, D, K and fuses type gG and aM.
- The device is also provided with a “touch-screen” colour display and 3 USB ports for connection to PC, USB pen drive, USB printers and possible bar code readers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.