Professional localizer for buried cables and metal tubes
This model consists in a Transmitter and a Receiver which make use of the principle of propagation of the electromagnetic field on an object crossed by a signal, duly generated with different types of pairings.
The HT Instruments HT-5000 location system is designed for the uncomplicated and user-friendly determination of the location, orientation and depth of metallic lines (e.g. cable and pipe lines).
It can be used to probe areas for unknown lines or for locating specific lines.
HT-5000 (composed by a TX5000 transmitter unit and RX5000 receiver unit) is distinguished by the following features:
- Robust construction for use in poor weather and in harsh environments
- Simple, user-friendly operation concept with a minimum number of controls
- Reliable battery status indicator
The RX5000 receiver is distinguished by the following features:
- passive signal modes for locating lines without the TX5000 transmitter
- active signal modes for locating lines / probes when used together with a transmitter
- Automatic depth determination when used together with a transmitter
- Semi-automatic depth estimation in passive signal modes
- Sensitivity level can be adjusted automatically or manually
- Lighted display for use in dim environments
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.