HT Instruments HT10 Two Pole Multifunction Testers
Two pole multifucntion testers with in-built LED torch
- HT10 is designed to carry out the measurements of a digital tester in a practical, quick and functional way thanks to his narrow and long structure, which allows carrying out measurements in any operating conditions.
- This device carry out measurements of AC/DC voltage with polarity indication, continuity tests with buzzer and phase sequence detection with LED indications and Display reading.
- HT10 carry out measurements of AC voltage with low input impedance and performs RCD trip (just trip, no time or current testing) testing as well.
- It's also provided with a white LED torch for use in poorly lit environments, and comply with safety requirements of standards IEC/EN61243-3:2014/VDE 0682 ensuring safe and reliable working conditions.
- The instrument indicate whether a dangerous voltage is present, even if there is no battery power supply or a failure of the main circuit.
- The instruments also comply with IEC/EN61010-1 and IEC/61010-2-030 in CAT IV 600V, CAT III 690V (HT10 CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V).
- Protection class IP64 (dust and splash-proof) and molded soft rubber grips make HT10 heavy duty instruments ideal for the toughest jobs in domestic or industrial applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.