HT Instruments HT8100 Process Multimeter Calibrator
HT Instruments HT8100 Process Multimeter Calibrator Professional process calibrator/multimeter
- Model HT8100 is a professional device which groups measurements such as TRMS multimeter and function of process calibrator capable of generating current signals DC 0-20mA and 4-20mA.
- As a digital multimeter, the device mainly carries out AC/DC voltage and AC/DC current measurements.
- In its function as a current generator (values can be displayed also in a percentage format) options 0-20mA and 4-20mA are available, with manual and automatic settings of thresholds on the output signal.
- This model also allows measuring the current absorbed by external transducers directly supplied by it and simulating the presence of a transducer with adjustable current in its whole measuring range.
- HT8100 is capable of saving the results of measurements in its internal memory and has been designed in compliance with safety standard IEC/EN61010-1 in CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V with double protective insulation.
- Each function can be selected through the appropriate buttons found on the front panel.
- This device is the ideal solution for typical industrial automation applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.