HT Instruments HT9020 Clamp Meter AC 1000A
HT Instruments HT9020 Clamp Meter AC 1000A Professional clamp-on power quality analyzer with DYNAMIC INRUSH™
Clamp-on power quality analyzer HT9020 has been designed for measuring DC, AC+DC TRMS current up to 1000A according to CAT IV 600V in compliance with standard IEC/EN61010-1
- HT9020 carries out measurements of Active, Reactive and Apparent Power and Energy, voltage and current harmonic analysis up to the 25th order with THD% calculation, in single-phase or three-phase balanced systems.
- It also tests phase sequence and phase conformity by 1-lead measuring method as well as detects any event related to electric motor starting currents (DYNAMIC INRUSH).
- DYNAMIC INRUSH™ permits to measure inrush currents with user-defined time frames, providing measurements more reliable than standard fixed time-frame testers.
- The user has the chance to recall and display the measurement by applying different time frames. For example, if the user carries out a measurement using a time frame of 100 ms, he can post-process the same measurement by applying a time frame of: 16,7, 20, 50, 100, 150, or 200 ms.
- This grants the utmost flexibility for each measurement, and prevents to measure again and again to get the real inrush current value. HT9020 is provided with traceable calibration certificate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.