Professional multimeter with built-in infrared camera + F3000U AC flexible clamp with 30/300/3000A full scale
HT Instruments Mercury Professional multimeter with built-in infrared camera
- MERCURY is a TRMS digital multimeter capable of measuring AC/DC voltage up to 1000V, AC/DC current up to 10A as well as resistance, continuity test, diode test, frequency, capacitance and temperature with K-type probe. Other major functions include AC+DC mode taking into account DC components overlapping AC signals and current measurement with standard and flexible transducer clamps (provided accessory F3000U).
- A camera with 80x80pxl resolution is built inside to get simultaneous readings of thermal and electrical values for the item under test.
- MERCURY is provided with Data Logger function capable of carrying out and saving recordings of every parameter as well as displaying the values’ diagram.
- Snapshots can be saved into BMP format inside a micro SD card supplied as accessory and Bluetooth permits connection with mobile devices (tablet/smartphone) through HTMercury APP creating reports to share measuring results.
- The instrument was designed in compliance with safety standards IEC/EN61010-1 with double insulation protection according to CAT IV 600V or CAT III 1000V.
- MERCURY is equipped with analogue bargraph LCD and each function can be selected by rotary switch. Additional functions include HOLD to keep displayed data, MAX/MIN, PEAK and Auto Power OFF to save the internal rechargeable battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.