Rapidox SF6 6100 Pump Back Gas Analyser
Buy the World Best SF6 Gas Analyser from Cambridge Sensotec UK, Rapidox SF6 6100 Pump Back Gas Analyser
- The Rapidox SF6 6100 Pump Back is the latest in fully-automatic gas analysers, designed for controlling and monitoring the quality of SF6 in medium & high voltage gas insulated electrical equipment. Exceptional accuracy and stability are provided when measuring the purity of SF6 gas, through specially selected sensors.
- Once connected, the Rapidox SF6 6100 Pump Back samples gas from the electrical equipment automatically or manually, with an inlet auto gas pressure sensing function. A vacuum purge cycle and gas storage system ensures that no air can contaminate the gas sample and that no SF6 gas is able to escape during the testing period.
- SF6 gas pressure in the internal sample compartment is recorded and logged by the analyser. All measured gases are analysed and data-logged simultaneously with only a few minutes required to achieve a stable reading. A powerful 10 bar compressor, with a separate lithium battery power supply, then returns the gas to the electrical equipment at high pressure.
- Other measurable gases can include H2O (dew point), SO2, HF, CF4, H2S, CO, N2 & Air. Due to the modular design, a number of configurations are available in order to suit a variety of application requirements.
16 Best Features of the Rapidox SF6 Gas Testing Equipment Cambridge Sensotec:
- Easy to operate and configure
- Housed within a heavy duty IP66 Peli case; inclusive of wheels and handle
- Supplied with 2m sample hose
- Total weight of 21kg (without accessories)
- Lithium battery provides up to eight hours of operation
- Large gas storage bag allows up to five measurements to be taken before pump back is required
- For SF6 nitrogen users, special nitrogen (N2) display mode is available
- Pre-programmed with all current IEC and CIGRE test configurations
- Ability to create customised tests
- Measurement data can be viewed in real time
- Data download in an MS Excel compatible format via a USB memory stick
- Features a 7” (18cm) full colour touch screen, soft menu keys and alphanumeric keypad
- Editable test locations and user names
- Integrated thermal printer provides on-site printing of test results
- Password protection feature
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.