Temperature meters operating in the infrared are used to determine the temperature of the surface of the item.
Best Price for Sonel Infrared Thermometer
- Temperature meters operating in the infrared are used to determine the temperature of the surface of the item.
- The optical system of the device detects the emitted, bounced and sent energy, which is collected and concentrated on the detector.
- Electronic system translates optical data into temperature value. In order to increase accuracy the laser pointer is built-in the device.
The best Sonel Infrared Thermometer in the market with Perfect Features:
- „D:S” - Distance (D) to Spot Size (S)
- „m.v.”- measured value
- Rated operational conditions:
- operating temperature: 0...+50°C
- storage temperature: -20...+60°C
- humidity: 10...90%
- Other technical data:
- display LCD: segment with a backlight
- spectral response: 8~14μm
- emissivity: digitally adjustable from 0,10 to 1,0
- polarity: automatic, (-) sign for negative polarity
- diode laser: output <1 mW, wave length 630~670 nm, class 2 laser product
- power supply: 9 V battery, NEDA 1604 A or IEC 6LR61
- over range indication: LCD will show „-0L”, „0L”
- response time: below 1 second
- weight: 290 g
- dimensions: 190 x 111 x 48 mm
- „CE” - comply with EMC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.