Sonel High voltage VLF and DC tester.
Sonel High Voltage VLF and DC Tester
The compact, robust and portable cable test set high voltage VLF and DC testers is used for testing of medium voltage cables in accordance to the standards IEEE400, IEC 0502-2, CENELEC HD 620 & 621 and DIN VDE 0276/620 & 621.
The test is carried out with a low strain practice with VLF (very low frequency) test voltage of preferably 0.1 Hz. VLF Test enables detection of damages of the insulation within shortest test time.
The high voltage VLF and DC testers can test cables with extruded insulation (XLPE-, PE-, EPR-insulation) as well as cables with paper-oil insulation (PILC). Cable sheath testing with direct voltage is also possible.
Best Features and Benefits of Sonel High Voltage VLF and DC Tester:
- Extremely compact high-power VLF test device
- Easily portable for 1-2 people
- Simple operation
- Menu-assisted control with industrial grade OLED display
- Fully automatic test sequence
- Integrated timer 1-300 min with automatic tripping
- Integrated breakdown detection
- Integrated fault time detection
- Voltage measurement direct at HV output
- Protective ground circuit
- Zero start interlocking
- Protective circuit / indication in accord. with VDE 0104
- Leakage current measurement during VLF test
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.