Sonel KT-560M Thermal imaging camera
Examine through image with Sonel KT-560M Thermal imaging camera
Sonel KT-560M is dedicated for body temperature measurements.
- If the temperature exceeds a set threshold (i.e. fever), setting off an alarm is possible.
- This way, one can detect risk groups during extensive examinations.
- The imager can also be used to detect various diseases in individual patients and
Application of Sonel KT-560M Thermal imaging camera
The camera allows to identify people with fever in the crowd (e.g. caused by viral or bacterial infection). Ideally suited for sanitary-epidemiological monitoring
of groups or individual people. In addition, it can be widely used in medicine (neurosurgery, neurology, vascular surgery, dentistry, otolaryngology, pulmonology, endocrinology and mammology) and in veterinary medicine.
The camera Sonel KT-560M Thermal imaging camera with fever detection a useful tool when detecting:
- malignant tumours of breast, skin, lymph nodes, facial skeleton and their relapses,
- inflammation and adenocarcinoma (ovary and fallopian tube),
- ear, throat and nose inflammation,
- inflammatory diseases of the joints and spine,
- diseases of the vessels and nerves of the extremities,
- thyroid dysfunction and disease,
- inflammatory and functional diseases of the kidneys, as well as the digestive system and liver,
- inflammation and diseases in animals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.