Sonel MIC-30 Insulation Resistance Meter
Buy Best Price for Sonel MIC-30 Insulation Resistance Meter
The Sonel MIC-30 Insulation Resistance Meter is a hand-held, rugged, easy-to-use, 1 kV class insulation test meter.
The MIC-30 has a wide measurement range, selectable test voltages, and excellent safety features.
- Insulation resistance measurement to 100 GΩ
- User selected test voltages: 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 V in 10 V steps
- Displays continuous indication of insulation resistance or leakage current
- Audio beeps every five-second periods to indicate measurement progress
- Indication of actual test voltage during the measurement
- Three-lead measurement
- Continuity measurement of protective and equipotential conductors according to EN 61557-4
- Low-voltage circuit continuity and resistance measurement:
- Circuit resistance measurement (<1999 Ω)
- Audio alert signal if circuit resistance is below 30 Ω
- Capacitance measurement during measurement
- Measurement of alternating and direct voltages from 0 to 600 V
- Automatic measurement in sockets with the UNI-Schuko adapter with possibility of configuring pairs of measured cable
- Selectable test times (T1, T2 , T3 from 1 to 600 seconds) to measure one or two absorption coefficients
- Meter conforms to EN 61557
Safety First Features of Sonel Insulation Resistance Tester.
- Automatic discharge of tested object after the insulation resistance measurement completes to remove high voltage charge remaining due to cable capacitance
- Protection against measuring live objects, measurement will not proceed
- Power Supply
- 4 AA disposable or rechargeable batteries
- Continuous indication of state of battery charge
- Memory Features
- 990 memory cells to save test results
- Wireless data transmission to computer using the Bluetooth.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.