Sonel MIC-5050 Insulation Resistance Meter
Buy Best Price for Sonel MIC-5050 Insulation Resistance Meter
Insulation resistance measurement: up to 20 TΩ,
- measurement voltage any in the range of: 50...5000 V (50...1000 V at 10 V and 1...5 kV at 25 V),
- continuous indication of measured insulation resistance or leakage current,
- automatic discharge of measured object capacitance voltage after the end of insulation resistance measurement,
- acoustic signaling of 5 seconds intervals to facilitate capturing time characteristics,
- adjustable measuring time to 99'59'’,
- metered T1, T2 and T3 test times for measuring one or two absorption coefficients from the range of 1…600 s,
- polarization index (PI), absorption coefficients Ab1, Ab2 and dielectric absorption ratio (DAR) measurement,
- indication of actual test voltage during measurement,
- 1.2 mA, 3 mA and 6 mA+/-15% test current,
- insulation resistance measurement using two- or three-wire method,
- measurements with test leads up to 20 m...
- protection against measuring live objects,
- automatic measurement of multiple core cables with the additional AutoISO-5000 adapter
- measurement of capacitance during the measurement of RISO.
- measurement of temperature (with additional probe - WASONT1),
- step voltage insulation resistance measurement (SV),
- Dielectric Discharge calculation (DD),
- location of damage (burnout),
- Digital filters function for measurements in high noise environment.
- Measurement of leakage current during insulation resistance testing.
- DC and AC voltage measurement in the range of 0...750 V.
- Drawing graphs on the display during measurement.
- Innovative memory with possibility of description of: measurement points, facilities, names of customers.
- Operating with mini Bluetooth keyboard (option).
- Graphic LCD 5,6'’ backlit.
- Keyboard backlit.
- Power supply from main power line or battery packs.
- Built-in fast charger.
- The instruments meet the requirements of the EN 61557 standard.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.