Sonel MPI-502 Multifunction Meter
Buy Sonel MPI-502 Multifunction Meter Now!
Best Features of Sonel MPI-502 Multifunction Meter
- Short circuit loop parameters measurements:
- measurements of short circuit loop impedance in networks with rated voltage: 220/380 V, 230 V/400 V, 240/415 V and frequency 45...65 Hz,
- measurements of short circuit loop impedance with current 15 mA without tripping the circuit breaker.
- Testing the RCD breakers of AC, A types:
- testing of prompt, short-delay (general) and selective RCDs for the rated current values 10, 30, 100, 300, 500 mA,
- IA measurement
- RE and UB measurement without tripping the circuit breaker,
- extended RCD test function AUTO, with measurement of ZL-PE with current 15 mA - measurement of IA and tA during one RCD tripping.
- Detection of the replacement L and N in the socket and automatic conversion in the meter.
- Low voltage resistance measurements of protective circuits and junctions:
- measurement of resistance with ±200 mA current
- calibration of test leads - possibility of using any length of test leads,
- low current resistance measurement with accoustic signalling
- Rapid check for the correct connection of PE wire using touch electrode.
- Measurement of mains voltage and frequency.
- Power supply from LR6 batteries or NiMH accumulators (option).
The device meets the requirements of IEC 61557 standard.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.