Sonel MPI-525 Multifunction Meter
Buy Sonel MPI-525 Multifunction Meter Now!
Best Features of Sonel MPI-525 Multifunction Meter
- Possible measurements
- Short-circuit loop measurement:
- impedance measurement with 23 A current (44 A phase-to-phase) - short-circuit resistor R=10,
- measurement range: 95...440 V, frequency 45...65 Hz,
- Short-circuit loop measurement with resolution 0,01, in distribution network without tiggering RCD (In30 mA):
- automatic calculation of short-circuit, detection of phase voltage and phase-to-phase voltage,
- additional UNI-Schuko plug for automatic measurement, AGT adapter for 3 phase network measurement.
- Testing of general and selective RCD with the rated differential current of 10,30,100,300,500 and 1000 mA. (Type AC, A and B).
- Measurement of insulation resistance:
- with test voltage 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V, 2500 V,
- measurement range up to 10G,
- automatic discharging after measurement,
- automatic measurement of all resistences in 3,4,5-wire cables using optional adapter AUTO-ISO,
- acoustic signals in 5 sec intervals for insulation resistance characteristic,
- elapsing T1, T2, T3 times (0...600 s) form measurement of absorption coefficients (DAR, PI or Ab1, Ab2)
- safety measurement - protection against overvoltage.
- Measurement of earthing resistance.
- Bi-directional testing of PE wire continuity using 200 mA current.
- Autocalibration of test leads.
- Phase sequence testing.
- Memory is divided into 10 memory banks each of them containing 99 memory cells.
- Battery charge indicator.
- AUTO-OFF function.
- USB interface.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.