Sonel MRU-30 Earth Resistance Resistivity Meter
Buy Sonel MRU-30 Earth Resistance Resistivity Meter Now!
The Sonel MRU-30 uses most known methods of earth resistance measurements. Tests can be performed using the 3-pole, 4-pole, 3-pole with auxiliary clamp and also, additionally, the MRU-30 employs the two clamp method of measurement, without the use of auxiliary test rods which can't be used in some situations.
Complementary features of the MRU-30 are measurements of soil resistivity, continuity measurement of protective and equipotential conductors and, using clamps, leakage currents and interference voltages.
- Robust and weatherproof (IP65) - no ingress of dust, water protected by a nozzle against enclosure from any direction.
- Ergonomic casing - small and handy casing to make the measurements more convenient than before.
- Built-in rechargeable battery - saving time to replace flat batteries; can be recharged from Power Bank and Cigarette Lighter Socket!
- Clear on-screen notes - displayed on screen before and after the measurement to alert user of possible dangers and irregularities.
- Many measurement methods available in a small, portable casing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.