Sonel PAT-820 Portable Appliance Tester
Buy Sonel PAT-820 Portable Appliance Tester Now!
Best Features of Sonel Sonel PAT-820 Portable Appliance Tester
PAT-820 digital meter is used to measure the parameters of electrical equipment (power tools, white goods, etc.) which determine their safety: resistance of protective conductors, insulation resistance, continuity of connections, leakage current, power, automatic measurement of all RCD parameters. Meter allows fash test/high voltage test.
PAT-820 can be used to test the equipment performed in accordance with standards:
- EN 60745-1 Hand-held motor-operated electric tools. Safety. General requirements
- EN 61029 Safety of transportable motor-operated electric tools - General requirements
- EN 60335-1 Household and similar electrical appliances -Safety -Part 1: General requirements
- EN 60950 Safety of information technology equipment (IT Equipment)
- AS/NZS 3760:2010 In-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.