Sonel PAT-85 Portable Appliance Tester
Buy Sonel PAT-85 Portable Appliance Tester Now!
Best Features of Sonel Sonel PAT-85 Portable Appliance Tester
The PAT-85 digital safety meter is designed for basic measurements of the parameters of electrical devices (power tools, electronics / home appliances, etc.), that determine their safety: resistance of protective conductors, insulation resistance, continuity, leakage currents, power, as well as RCD and PRCD switches.
The device is used wherever safety is the most important thing. Ideally suited to situations where it is necessary to check power tools, three-phase devices or household appliances.
The device can be used to test equipment made in accordance with the following standards:
- EN 60745-1: Hand-held motor-operated electric tools - Safety - Part 1: General requirements.
- EN 61029: Safety of transportable motor-operated electric tools - Part 1: General requirements.
- EN 60335-1: Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety - Part 1:General requirements.
- EN 60950: Information technology equipment - Safety.
- EN 61557-6: Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - Part 6: Effectiveness of residual current devices (RCD) in TT, TN and IT systems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.