Sonel PAT-86 Portable Appliance Tester
Buy Sonel PAT-86 Portable Appliance Tester Now!
Best Features of Sonel Sonel PAT-86 Portable Appliance Tester
The PAT-86 digital safety meter is intended for control measurements of welding machines and electric devices (power tools, electronics / household appliances, etc.), that determine their safety: resistance of protective conductors, insulation resistance, continuity, leakage currents, power, RCDs and PRCDs as well as the rated voltage of welding equipment in no-load condition, the leakage current of the welding circuit, the primary leakage current.
The device is used wherever safety is the most important thing. Ideally suited to situations where it is necessary to check welding equipment, power tools, three-phase devices or household appliances.
The device can be used to test equipment made in accordance with the following standards:
- EN 60974-4: Arc welding equipment - Part 4: Periodic inspection and testing.
- EN 60745-1: Hand-held motor-operated electric tools - Safety - Part 1: General requirements.
- EN 61029: Safety of transportable motor-operated electric tools - Part 1: General requirements.
- EN 60335-1: Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety - Part 1:General requirements.
- EN 60950: Information technology equipment - Safety.
- EN 61557-6 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - Part 6: Effectiveness of residual current devices (RCD) in TT, TN and IT systems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.