The high voltage Sonel Testing Equipment DC tester is an universal high voltage tester.
The Sonel Electrical Testing Equipment high voltage DC tester is an universal high voltage tester.
It is extremely robust, but also lightweight, compact and easily portable. Thanks to an internal rechargeable battery the high voltage DC tester enables mains-independent testing. Capacitive loads, such as shielded power cables, will be properly and automatically discharged in case of an error or at the end of testing time by the integrated discharge device. Key switch, switch-on interlock and a protective ground circuit ensure maximum safety.
Features of Sonel S-25 DC High voltage DC tester
- Easy operation
- Robust construction, low weight
- Mains-independent by internal rechargeable battery
- Integrated timer, 1 … 30 min
- Integrated discharge device
- Internal battery charger with deep discharge protection
- Voltage measurement direct at HV output
- Output short-circuit-proof
- Protective ground circuit
- Fields of application:
- Testing at re-commissioning of cable systems after maintenance and repair
- Testing of newly installed cables an cable joints before commissioning
- Voltage testing at cable sheath
- Testing of electrical equipment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.